Saturday, September 5, 2009

tootsie roll

It's a big day in our house today...my baby rolled over for the first time!!! 
It's so funny because I was talking to K last night about how I was sort of worried that he wasn't really interested in rolling over. I have been working with him throughout the week, but of course he rolls over for Dad and he gets all the glory...Daddy's boy all the way.
We put him on his tummy in his crib, just to see what he would do, and sure enough he rolled right onto his back. Maybe it had something to do with the shirtless/diaper combo (all Dad's doing...like Father, like Son). 

ps-The video was way too dark so I had to lighten it in iphoto (hence the nightvision effect). Also, please ignore my annoying high-pitched baby voice...ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment