Tuesday, September 29, 2009

rockin' the casbah


Ok, this product has been touted in pretty much every style magazine lately, but I'd like to give it another shout out. It's the only hair product I'm not sorry I bought from the salon. Yep, I'm that girl...once the stylist is done with me I want to know exactly everything she used so I can replicate it at home. But we all know that never works. It's the same thing with beauty counters. Being a graphic designer, I'm drawn to the slick packaging and marketing ploys like a moth to a flame. Somehow I always end up with purple eyeshadow when all I came in for was gloss. 
But this delivers. It smells incredible and takes me back to my 8th grade hippie girl days when I shopped at Picasso Moon and wore velvet mary janes...you remember. It doesn't weigh my hair down either, which is no small feat for my fine, pin-straight hair. Just apply a bit to the ends for a super silky blowout. I also feel that it is single handedly responsible for making my highlights stretch this long (going on 5 months now). So there you have it. Tout tout.

1 comment:

  1. I have tasted of the moroccan oil as well. Sadly, it is a necessary element to combat my heinously over-processed lockage and not a luxury. I take joy in highlights that last- way to go!

    ReplyDelete