Saturday, August 22, 2009

it is finished


I have wanted to do a black + white photo wall for quite some time. Before we came out here, I bought a bunch of frames at Target and the Crate & Barrel outlet with the thought of making this a "rainy day project." Well I finally got around to it and I think it turned out nice! I printed out photos from Mexico, Spain, Vienna, Venice, and the African Durbar Festival along with various family photos. Then I studied a page from the Pottery Barn catalog for hours and played around with it until it finally came together. It also helps to follow the classic design rule of hanging a collection in the shape of an "e" so the eye can easily follow it.
I love it. It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside every time I look at it and it reminds me of how blessed I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment