Saturday, August 1, 2009

coat of many colors


How much do I LOVE this coat?? I was inspired to check out Boden's new fall line of coats at the tip of my artist friend, Anne, and they did not disappoint. I discovered Boden 2 years ago when they started sending me catalogs in the mail and I absolutely love their clothes. They are so ME--classically tailored with a bit of a spunky vintage twist. And so began my love affair with all things British...
Nevermind that I live in Africa and don't need a coat. This one is too fab to pass up. It also comes in dark grey and celery green, but my favorite is the navy one with hot pink piping. AND best of all, they're giving away 10 free orders every day until August 15. Hmm...my birthday is coming up! 

1 comment:

  1. I shall live vicariously through your coat purchasing frenzy. I too love Boden. The mini Boden has delights as well!! Welcome to the blog-o-sphere sister. I love ya!!

    ReplyDelete