Thursday, November 12, 2009

gangsta


There have been so many "firsts" lately that I feel I need to write them down before I forget. This week CW has been babbling up a storm with a "dee dee" and a "ma" thrown in there. Not sure if this counts as a first word or not, but it certainly puts a smile on my face!
He's also been teething for the past two weeks (teething baby= verrry long day)  A tube of Orajel later, two little choppers have finally popped up on the bottom. They're very cute.
He's also decided to become a stomach sleeper and I think it's safe to say we're done with the swaddle. The past couple of mornings I've found him on his tummy, up against the bumper with the swaddle around his knees.
Two weeks ago was his first Halloween. I was thisclose to buying him a duck costume, but aside from the thought of him roasting in the african heat, I'm not sure he would ever forgive me for the incriminating photos. So instead we decided to use the retro track suit Kennon brought back from London. I finally convinced K to join in the fun, so we piled on the bling and busted a sag.
That same day CW tried peas for the first time (not so much...but I don't blame him) and got his first haircut. It made me sad, but he was starting to look a bit fraggle-ish...it was time. K did the honors and I must say he did a great job!  I saved every last strand though...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    I'm a friend of Jaime's and I had to de-lurk and tell you how hysterical this picture is!!! You little man is so adorable! I love checking out your blog.

    ReplyDelete